WP Rocket is the best popular premium WordPress caching plugin in the market. WordPress experts recognize it as the most powerful caching tool. It is easy to set up and use. It is currently installed on over 100,000+ sites.
WP Rocket is the easiest and most beginner-friendly caching plugin, which is a big help for beginner users unfamiliar with the technical terms used for different caching options. And while it is beginner-friendly, it ships with loads of hooks that help developers considerably extend the plugin’s functionality. It consistently scores well in side-by-side comparisons with other caching plugins for WordPress.
WP Rocket is a popular premium WordPress performance plugin that handles page caching along with a bunch of other WordPress performance best practices. It boosts your website’s speed without having to do anything besides launch the plugin on your website. It has been specially designed to boost your website’s speed and performance. Instead of waiting for someone to request a page to save it to cache, plugins build the website cache automatically. It also turns on recommended WordPress caching settings like cache pre-loading, page cache, and gzip compression by itself. It provides a developer-friendly experience and a dashboard for beginners to feel comfortable.
For starters, WP Rocket is incredibly easy to configure even with a million and one features. Once you activate the plugin, start caching your website instantly. Its crawler automatically fetches your WordPress pages to build up the cache.
The plugin then automatically turns on recommended WordPress caching settings like gzip compression, page cache, and cache pre-loading, which instantly improves the indexing of your website by search engines. In addition, it also comes with lazy loading. For this reason, images on your website only load as the visitor scrolls down the page.
WP Rocket is also optimized for e-commerce sites so it automatically excludes “Cart”, “Checkout”, and “My Account” pages from the cache to avoid interfering with the purchasing process. It also includes other features that you can activate for further improvements, such as DNS prefetching, minification, and CDN support.
WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin that offers a robust range of features.
- Page Caching: Caching makes your site load Ultra-fast
- GZIP Compression: Compress web pages on the server and decompress them in the browser. The size of your files decreases and your visitors get your content quicker.
- Cache Preloading: Plugin automatically preloads the cache every time you make some changes on your web pages.
- Browser Caching: Store the frequently accessed resources of your site images, js, and CSS in a local memory of the device.
- Ecommerce optimization: An e-commerce site will run fast and smoothly- excludes sensitive pages from the cache.
- Excellent Compatibility: WP Rocket is compatible with most themes, plugins, and hosting.
- Make your files lighter: It enables users to minify and combine CSS and JS files to load faster.
- Lazy loading of images: This means that the pictures don’t load on your website until the user scrolls over them. So the server doesn’t have to put the work in if it’s not necessary.
- Database optimization: database optimization is included for cleaning up your WordPress database and removing the number of resources being used.
- Integrate a CDN: CDN is key to improving the loading time of your website for visitors that are far away from your server location.
- WP Rocket Add-ons: Options to locally host Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Heartbeat API control
- Cloudflare compatibility is provided for speeding up your site even more.
WP Rocket offers you three price packages namely
- Single – $49 annually for one website
- Plus – $99 annually for three websites
- Infinite – $249 annually for unlimited websites
Our recommendation is to always go for the package that’s suitable for your business. They also offer a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee, which means you can test risk-free.
WP Rocket is the only caching plugin on this list that doesn’t have a free version. This is a premium plugin that provides some advanced features, yet is easy to set up and use. it makes up for that with a user-friendly interface and a convenient pack of features. Further, there are must-have WordPress plugins to make the site fast.
WP Rocket has far more features and it’s easier to use. One of the key differentiators is its simplicity. The dashboard is well-designed and includes tons of helpful information, which makes it easy for even casual users to configure the plugin.
Another differentiator is that it best works with many managed WordPress hosts that otherwise ban or discourage caching plugins. For example, you can use plugins with WP Engine, SiteGround, GoDaddy, and so on.
According to GTmetrix, WP Rocket cut the loading time by 0.98 seconds, improving the speed by 34.12%. In our Pingdom tests, it cut the loading time by 1.27 seconds on average, with a speed improvement of 35.21%. These results make it the fastest plugin in our test of the best WordPress
WP Rocket is probably the only premium caching plugin you will ever need.