Welcome to WPRefers
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of our website located at wprefers.com operated by WPRefers.
Terms & Conditions
Your agreement with us includes these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound by them.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, then you may not use the Service. But please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us. By following the unsubscribe link or by emailing a [email protected].
The content found on or through this Service is the property of WPRefers or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use Content, for commercial purposes or for personal gain. Without express advance written permission from us.
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms and conditions
1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors. By exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material. Including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful. In connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service. Which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, impair Service or interfere. With any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
2. Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose. Including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service. The server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality. Will remain the exclusive property of WPRefers and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries.
You may provide us either directly at [email protected] or via third-party sites and tools with information. Any feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or another right, title, or interest in Feedback.
2. Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback;
3. Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party
4. Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event, that the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws. You grant the Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right. The right to use (including copy, modify, publish, distribute, and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by WPRefers.
WPRefers has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service. In our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to registered users.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE US. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: [email protected].