SEOPress is a simple yet powerful SEO tool that can be used to boost your website traffic. SEOPress is completely white-labeled and has no ads even in the free version. It’s simple, fast, and powerful including all the features you would expect from an SEO plugin such as Meta title, description, open graph support, image and content, XML sitemaps, redirects, and more.
What’s great about SEOPress is that not only does it outfit beginners, but it offers content analysis with unlimited keywords, even for users on the free plan – making it affordable and inclusive. It comes with a straightforward setup for beginners and advanced controls for more experienced users.
They have both a free version of the WordPress SEO plugin as well as a paid version. The free version allows you to set up a solid SEO structure base and you should be fine without paying for the pro version. For SEOPress pro users, there includes much more detailed schema structured data. Which is used manually or automated using advanced conditions. There are also various breadcrumb options, advanced redirects, as well as integration with Google Analytics.
The paid version of the plugin is cheaper than some other premium WordPress Plugins on the market. So if you feel the need, give the pro version of SEOPress a try.
SEOPress Focus on:
Titles & Metas: The ability to manage your titles, meta descriptions, and meta robots for every post, page, custom post type, and archive page. They are the most important factors when it comes to on-page SEO.
Give a Sitemap to Google: XML sitemaps help Google to crawl your site. You can vastly improve your search engine rankings by providing XML sitemaps of your posts, pages, custom post types, and terms taxonomy. This also works well for images, videos, and news content.
Improve Social Networking: SEOPress puts a little more focus on the social media aspect than other SEO plugins for WordPress. As well as connecting your accounts, it also uses the Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards to help improve sharing. There are also several neat URL rewriting and redirection tricks available in the free version.
Google Analytics: the plugin is fully integrated with google analytics.
SEOPress Free Features:
- Installation wizard: easy installation wizard for quick setup.
- Keyword: Support for unlimited Keywords
- Titles and description: Dynamic titles and meta descriptions to save time on content
- Content analysis: content analysis tool will provide optimization tips to help you write better posts for search engines
- Mobile / Desktop Google Preview: Preview your post to see how your post will look like in Google search results
- Social media monitoring: social media preview to increase social conversions
- social media accounts: link your social media to your site
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards: to enhance social media sharing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, and the previews make it easy to optimize content for each channel
- Google Knowledge Graph: Google Analytics and Matomo with download tracking, custom dimensions, IP anonymization, remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, cross-domain tracking
- Custom Canonical URL
- Meta robots: noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet
- Custom XML Sitemap: Build a custom sitemap to improve search indexing.
- Video and image XML sitemap: to improve your ranking
- Image SEO: Automatically set the image title/alt/caption/description
- Build your custom HTML Sitemap: you can build your HTML sitemap to enhance navigation for visitors and improve search indexing.
- Redirects: Redirect to related posts and pages.
- Import posts and terms metadata: if you want to migrate to SEOPress from Yoast SEO, All In One SEO, SEO Framework, Rank Math, SEO Ultimate, WP Meta SEO, and many more plugins, import posts and metadata with a single click.
SEOPress premium advance features:
- Local business SEO.
- Breadcrumbs optimized for SEO and accessibility.
- WooCommerce integration and Easy Digital Downloads optimizations.
- Video and Google News XML sitemap tool.
- Google Structured Data Types (schemas.org): product, article, event, local business, recipe, review, FAQ, course, and video.
- Backlinks from integration with Majestic (third-party API).
- Google Pagespeed insights to quickly check the quality of your pages.
- Redirections and 404 monitoring.
- Google Analytics stats display in your WordPress dashboard.
The SEOPress plugin also easily and beautifully integrates with all of the popular WordPress plugins and third-party apps:
- Woo Commerce
- Easy Digital Download
- WP Rocket
- Google Analytics
- Visual Composer
SEOPress has its pricing nailed. The core plugin is free to use and includes all the core SEO tools you need to get your website list on SERPs.
SEOPress Pro is only $39 per year (please note: for UNLIMITED sites) and includes all the pro features. What you see is what you get.
SEOPress is a popular yet simple WordPress SEO plugin tool amongst users. Thanks to being a low-cost yet high-quality SEO plugin with a comprehensive set of features with no ads. It lets you add Google Analytics tracking to your site in seconds. You can exclude user roles from tracking, set up custom dimensions, enable remarketing, demographics, and interest reporting, track PDF, DOCX, XLSX, downloads, IP anonymization; cross-domain tracking, and more. Therefore, it is one of the alternatives to Yoast SEO.
A powerful all-in-one plugin allows you to quickly optimize all of your WordPress sites (meta descriptions, sitemaps, broken link checker, etc.). Good for both beginners and more advanced users thanks to easy setup and option of advanced controls
SEOPress allows you the ability to both get your site up in the rankings as well as get you a better index. Quick and easy Twitter meta tags and Facebook open graph data.
Ideal for: Large websites that need to stay at peak performance to handle high traffic and lots of content.
The post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.