WeMail is a Simplified email marketing software designed especially for WordPress Websites. It helps you send newsletters, display subscription forms, collect leads, auto-add subscribers to a list, automated emails, and manage subscribers inside the WordPress dashboard.
WeMail is tightly integrated into WordPress to make email marketing simple and easy and powerful. It is tightly integrated with a Cloud-powered email newsletter platform that lets you send emails via Amazon SES, SparkPost, Mailgun, SendGrid, Elasti Mail, or your favorite SMTP provider. It is a perfect email marketing solution for small to large businesses with large email databases.
WeMail helps you create & send engaging emails, promote services, grow subscriber lists & products all within the WordPress dashboard with your preferred email sending gateway. Just build your email subscriber list with weMail effortlessly. It will keep your email subscription process easy and simple. With weMail, you can focus more on growing subscriber lists and email marketing within the WordPress Dashboard.
WeMail review from SaaSMaster
“Having a large email subscriber list should not be expensive. weMail is tightly integrated into WordPress to make email marketing inside the WordPress dashboard simple and easy and powerful. It will keep your email subscription process easy and simple. With WeMail, you can focus more on growing subscriber lists and email marketing within the WordPress Dashboard.”
WeMail is designed to save money, and gain more. Anyone can use WeMail integration in their WordPress site for free.
WeMail features that will help your business
WordPress integrations that will help you get email subscribers effortlessly and put them into a list to send an email later. Collecting email addresses from WooCommerce user-product order email collection, new WordPress user registration, and commentators’ emails to grow your email list just got easier.
- E-Commerce Integration: With each WooCommerce/EDD & FastSpring store order, you can collect subscribers and put them into an email list.
- User Registration: Collect subscribers each time anyone registers to your website. You can also automate welcome email as well as doubt opt-in to spam check.
- Comment Opt-in: Without redirecting visitors for sign-up, you can also collect emails from blog comments.
- WordPress User Sync: Auto import WordPress users to WeMail subscribers. Every WordPress user role will auto-import without manually doing anything.
- Forms after blog posts: Show weMail opt-in forms after every WordPress blog post of your site.
- WordPress Transactional Email: You can send all the WordPress transactional emails via weMail.
- EDD Integration: Welcome your first-time customers with an automated thank you email for EDD customers.
- FastSpring Integration: Collect email contacts from FastSpring checkout and power up your email workflow.
- WooCommerce Integration: Collect email contacts from wooCommerce checkout and send emails.
- Send Thank You Email to First Time Customers: Welcome your first-time customers with an automated thank you an email.
- Advance e-Commerce Segmentation: With our advanced e-Commerce segmentation you can target subscribers.
Email Sending API Integrations:
WeMail supports world-class email sending solution providers so that you don’t have to worry about the sending part. weMail currently supports –
- Amazon SES
- Elastic Mail
Teams: Team features will help you give and revoke access to your WordPress users for email marketing tasks. You can manage an entire email marketing team with weMail. There are options to customize the user roles you want to give access to. Email marketing will be much easier with weMail.
Contact Form Integrations
- Contact Form 7: Contact form 7 integration will ensure you don’t lose email addresses on contact form submission.
- Ninja Forms: It’s natural to list contact form submission email addresses into an email list. So that your email marketing workflow can be easier and simple.
- Caldera Forms: Whether it’s a single form or multiple forms. Caldera integrations will always work to power up your email marketing.
- WPForms: One of the most popular contact form plugins also works well with weMail.
- weForms: weForms integration will make sure you have all your contact form submission saved up in a separate email list.
- Gravity Forms: Gravity Forms also work well with the weMail, giving you greater flexibility in collecting email addresses.
- Embed Forms: With HTML embed forms, you can place them anywhere. Widgets, posts, or pages weMails embed form will work anywhere.
- Embed Form Options: Customizable embed form options make it easy for anyone to create an HTML form with custom fields.
- Inline Form: With the inline form you can place forms inside content and get the subscribers to any list you assign.
- Floating Bar: Floating bar will float in your website header, when collecting email addresses is your top priority floating bar will help you greatly.
- Slide Up: Prefer to slide up the subscription box instead of other methods. You can use a weMail slide up form function to slide up a subscription box to collect new emails. You can even control when to show the slide-up form depending upon page scroll percentage.
- Modal: If an email subscriber modal is your preferred way of collecting emails. You can use the Modal box to show the form when you like.
- Double Opt-in: Cut down your subscribers’ bounce rate by using double opt-in.
- Double Opt-in Redirection: Redirect double opt-in emails to any other page your campaign requires. You can redirect to any pages, URL, or absolutely no redirection at all.
- 24 Hours Email Statistics: Too busy to check email campaign activity? 24-hour email statistics will send you campaign statistics for the last 24 hours.
- Google Analytics: weMail will give you the option to use Google Analytics tag so that email link clicks can be tracked and viewed in Google analytics for better references.
- Campaign Overview: You can get all the email campaigns’ overview from the overview tab, and get a broad picture of how many emails are sent and how many will be sent with what forms and what’s the sending statistics.
- Email Link Click: Links inside email content will automatically have statistics of how many times they were clicked without setting up third-party trackers. Tracking link clicks is easier than ever.
Email List Features
- List: Sorting and sending emails to the list of contacts is easier than before. Listings, segments, and tags all can be configured from the get-go.
- Multiple List: You can send emails to multiple lists, this way you do not have to create a separate campaign for sending the same email to another list.
- Segment: Segment will help you segment your email contact more precisely and create an unlimited segment to appropriately cluster your email contacts.
- Tags: Tag contacts for better reference, email contacts make sense when you tag them by their actions.
Import & Export
- Import Contacts: Import your custom templates, email list from other email marketing tools to weMail using our built-in import settings. Migration is easy, simple, and solid.
- Import from Mailchimp: You can import your email lists from Mailchimp using API into new or existing weMail lists.
- Import from Campaign Monitor: You want to import your email marketing subscribers from Campaign Monitor? weMail got your back. You can import Campaign Monitor lists into weMail by using Campaign Monitors API.
- Import from MailPoet: Import from MailPoet is also possible with weMail. You only just need to insert your Mailpoet API key and weMail will import all the subscribers into weMail. And you can resume your email marketing activities as usual.
- Import from Active Campaign: Import from Active Campaign is also possible with weMail. You only just need to insert your API key, client ID and weMail will import all the subscribers into weMail. And you can resume your email marketing activities as usual.
- Import from CSV: You want more control over what to import. You can use CSV files to import your subscribers for email marketing.
- Export Email to CSV: Exporting your email contacts to CSV is just a single click away.
- Email Campaign: Campaigns can be configured straight from the WordPress dashboard without leaving your website.
- Standard Campaign: Send emails with a standard campaign whenever you feel like connecting with your subscribers.
- Automated Campaign: Send emails automatically with an automatic campaign and automate the process without going manual.
- Templates: There is a template for that! You can use our built-in beautiful templates for sending emails.
Email List Management
- Collect Leads: Place weMail’s HTML embed a form or Opt-in form anywhere on the website and collect leads and add them to the email list without sweat
- Automate email: Welcome new subscribers with automated emails without manually doing it every time.
- Auto Clean List: weMail will automatically clean lists based on bounce email so that you do not have to keep track manually.
- Bounce Handling: The bounce handling feature will help you maintain email lists effortlessly without configuring them for hard bounce and soft bounce.
- Mailchimp Sync: Mailchimp sync will help you to maintain the same email list in both weMail & Mailchimp. Any kind of subscription & unsubscribe will work the same way in both list. This gives you the option to try out weMail at the same time using Mailchimp.
The WeMail plugin can be downloaded for free from the official repository. You’ll get all of the core features for free, however, the plugin does have a premium version that offers unlimited everything as well as access to priority support.
Feature Factory – This allows you to manage up to 3000 subscribers and gives you access to all of their features. However, you are limited to only 1 form of each form type and can use a limited selection of their email templates. This plan is free.
Premium Plan – gives you access to all of the features from Feature Factory and Subscriber Factory. It also gives you access to all of the premade templates and the ability to create unlimited forms. This plan also comes with access to priority support. Pricing starts at $9/mo for 10,000 subscribers.
weMail is a WordPress plugin designed to make email marketing simple and easy. It allows you to collect leads, send email campaigns, and manage your subscribers within your WordPress dashboard. Integrate Elastic Email with weMail Get the Elastic Email API key and start sending better campaigns. To your subscriber list more efficiently. The primary goal of the plugin is to avoid high costs associated with email marketing platforms that become more expensive as your list grows.
weMail can gear up your email campaigns to a new height.